Finding Deals Seminar
Putting You Ahead of Your Competition ASAP!
Who is this class for?
– Anyone that wants extra money
– Anyone that wants a complete career change
– Anyone in the industry that has not achieved the results they wanted
– Anyone trying to find deals for their client.
This includes syndications, real estate agents, wholesalers, insurance companies, and hedge funds.
– Anyone that doesn’t want to be like the masses running around desperate to find deals.
– Anyone that is committed to being the best and getting rich
– Anyone that wants freedom
– Anyone that is fearful of the upcoming economy or election results
– Anyone that wants to make more money on their house
Due to Covid-19, we have priced this class at a shockingly low $25. We guarantee you will learn more in a few hours than you will on your own, or being surrounded by the wrong people.
If you want to control your destiny, carve out some time for this information packed event!
Sign up now! Seats are limited.
Recent times have been challenging for a number of reasons. Like all challenging times, there are people that make money regardless of the situation; Delinda Harrelson is one of those people. Having invested full time in real estate since 2000, with hundreds of transactions under her belt, she has been considered a leader in Real Estate Investing due to her ability to go into any market and change it by doing what most people won’t.
It doesn’t matter if it is Raleigh, Durham, Jacksonville, Wilmington, Fayettville or parts outside of North Carolina, she has a way to find deals, create deals, and finance deals, regardless of the type of market. She does not do what the masses do. She does it her way, and that is why her methods are successful regardless of the economy.
In the worst economic downturn she was getting more money for her houses than people are getting now in a hot sellers market! How is that even possible? It is called strategy and that is exactly what she will be teaching.
Coming soon …
TBD – Each class offers unique and different learning opportunities based on complexity. Cost will coincide with material covered.
What to Bring?
A jacket, pen/pencil, paper